BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tuesday's daily photos




Here are Tuesday's daily photos, from my yard of course. I did not take any daily photos on Monday as I did a photoshoot with my parents before they left - these photos will be uploaded soon. I did not get to take any photos today either (Wednesday) as I seem to have come down with a slight cold and just did not have the inspiration to go outside and photograph in a cold, wet yard. Tomorrow, be rest assured it will happen.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the second picture with the leaves and raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) its called Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking and looking at that first picture. What is it???

    I like your style. If you have a chance, check out my photo blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah. the first photo is of a hills hoist washing line. I lay down and took a photo looking up from the middle of the line. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills_Hoist

    ReplyDelete